malibu rising a
Price: (as of - Details) Home / Shop / Exercise Equipment / Core Max Smart Abs and Total Body Workout Cardio Home Gym / Shop / Exercise Equipment / Core Max Smart Abs and. In most people, about 90% of body fat is subcutaneous, the kind that lies in a layer just beneath the skin. If you poke your belly, the fat that feels soft is subcutaneous fat. The remaining 10% — called visceral or intra-abdominal fat — lies out of reach, beneath the firm abdominal wall. It's found in the spaces surrounding the liver. If you're a beginner and want something inexpensive, be prepared to pay $10 to $50 for an ab stimulator that has 15 to 20 intensity levels and three to four built-in programs. For greater customization, consider a mid-range ab stimulator in the $50 to $100 zone. Mid-range ab stimulators usually offer up to 50 intensity levels and five to six.